- 2013.05.20: Worker's Compensation Injuries: Back Injuries Can Cause Pain Where You'd Least Expect
- 2013.05.15: What is an IME and Why Am I Being Sent There?
- 2013.05.09: When is it ok to Return to Work?
- 2013.05.08: When Will Workers' Compensation Pay Me My Lost Wages?
- 2013.05.03: When Workers' Compensation Returns you to Work
- 2013.04.30: Tips for your Florida Workers' Compensation Claim
- 2013.04.24: When Your Work Comp Doctor Tells You it is Preexisting
- 2013.04.12: Port St. Lucie Workers' Compensation Judge Awards Surgery to Injured Worker
- 2013.04.10: Florida Janitor Receives Permanent Total Disability Checks When Insurance Company Refuses to Pay
- 2013.04.03: Florida Workers' Compensation Laws- Good, Bad or Unfair?
- 2013.03.27: How Can you Win in a Florida Workers' Compensation Claim
- 2013.03.20: Florida's Work Comp Doctors May Not Be On Your Side
- 2013.03.12: Florida Work Comp Injury: Are You Really That Hurt?
- 2013.03.09: Florida Workplace Injuries: Don't Know How It Happened, But Definitely Hurt at Work.
- 2013.03.05: Why Reporting Matters When You are Hurt at Work in Florida
- 2013.02.28: Florida Workers' Compensation Can Pay Your Family Members to Take Care of You
- 2013.02.18: Florida Work Injuries: Accidents that Occur While Away from the Workplace
- 2012.10.06: Hurt at Work and Need an Attorney? Beware of the Attorney Who Promises Too Much.
- 2012.09.27: Did I Waive My Florida Workers' Compensation Claim?
- 2012.08.24: Florida Work Injury Made Worse by Insurance Company Delay
- 2012.08.18: Hurt at Work: Florida Workers' Compensation is No Place for Revenge
- 2012.08.13: 7 Florida Workers' Compensation Judges Reappointed by Gov. Rick Scott
- 2012.07.30: I Was Hurt at Work; Should I Go To My Employer's Doctor?
- 2012.07.17: I Was Hurt at Work, Why Can't I See My Own Doctor?
- 2012.07.09: I Want to Settle my Work Comp Case But My Friend Said.....
- 2012.07.05: I Hurt My Knee at Work and Now My Other Knee Hurts. Is This A Case?
- 2012.06.20: Can I Schedule My Own Medical Appointments?
- 2012.06.14: Changing Your Doctor Under Florida's Workers' Compensation Law
- 2012.06.04: I didn't have an accident; is it still a work comp case?
- 2012.06.01: Do I have a work comp case?
- 2012.05.25: My Employer Said It's Not A Case, What Now?
- 2012.05.24: Florida Work Comp Judge Tells Insurance Company: You Cannot Cut Off Benefits When Injured Workers Don't Want Surgery
- 2012.05.19: Florida Workers' Compensation Question: Can I Be Forced to Have Surgery?
- 2012.05.18: 2012 Maximum Compensation Rate is $803.00
- 2012.05.14: West Palm Beach Workers' Compensation Judge Orders Insurance Company to Pay for Injured Utility Worker's Low Back Surgery
- 2012.05.09: Some Benefits that May Be Available to Employees Hurt at Work
- 2012.04.26: Florida Drug Test Requirement for State Employees Found Unconstitutional
- 2012.04.26: Orlando Motorcycle Mechanic and Instructor Awarded Workers' Compensation Benefits for Back Injury
- 2012.04.02: Orlando Firefighter Awarded 85 Weeks of Impairment Income Benefits
- 2012.03.02: Port St. Lucie, Florida Workers' Compensation Judge Awards Permanent Disability Benefits to Injured Construction Worker - Barone v. Kennedy Construction Service & Claims Center
- 2012.02.23: Broward County Florida Courthouse's Toxic Mold Alleged to be Cause of Employees' Illnesses
- 2012.02.16: Florida Workers' Compensation Fees
- 2011.09.22: Florida Hurt at Work? Injured Workers Now Receive Checks on a Pre-Paid Credit Card
- 2011.09.20: Tips to Maximize Benefits When Hurt at Work
- 2011.09.20: What to do when Workers' Compensation Fails to Respond
- 2011.09.18: Hurt at Work? Finding the Right Attorney for You.
- 2011.08.16: Hurt at Work? Common Injuries....
- 2011.08.02: Tips for Reporting Accidents or Injuries
May 20, 2013
Worker's Compensation Injuries: Back Injuries Can Cause Pain Where You'd Least Expect
The spine is comprised of several parts, including nerves that run down through your hips,...
May 15, 2013
What is an IME and Why Am I Being Sent There?
In Florida's workers' compensation system an independent medical examiner is used by either party to...
May 9, 2013
When is it ok to Return to Work?
First and foremost, follow your doctor's recommendations. It is important that you don't rush your...
May 8, 2013
When Will Workers' Compensation Pay Me My Lost Wages?
In Florida, injured workers may be entitled to checks for lost time due to their...
May 3, 2013
When Workers' Compensation Returns you to Work
The law in Florida allows the workers' compensation doctors to send injured workers back to...
April 30, 2013
Tips for your Florida Workers' Compensation Claim
Listed below are a few things to keep in mind when dealing with Florida's workers'...