- 2014.03.08: Workers' Compensation Injuries in Florida: What Do You Mean Preexisting?
- 2014.03.05: Why Won't The Florida's Workers' Compensation Adjuster Authorize My Medications?
- 2014.02.28: Florida Workers' Compensation Checks - Why Am I Getting Less Money?
- 2014.02.26: My Florida Workers' Compensation Insurance Company Won't Pay For My Medications - What Do I Do?
- 2014.02.20: Why Should I Treat With A Florida Workers' Compensation Doctor?
- 2014.02.13: Is There Negligence in a Florida Workers' Compensation Case?
- 2014.02.11: Are My Medical Bills Covered Under Florida's Workers' Compensation Laws When I was Sent By My Work Comp Insurance Company?
- 2014.02.07: Sports Injuries are Workers' Compensation Injuries Too.
- 2014.02.04: Why Do I Need To Tell My Workers' Compensation Attorney About My Other Lawsuits?
- 2013.12.16: Florida Workers' Compensation Judge Orders Insurance Company to Buy Injured Worker Adjustable Bed
- 2013.12.10: Is There a "Right Time" to Settle My Florida Workers' Compensation Claim.
- 2013.12.04: Florida Workers' Compensation Question: Who Pays Hospital Bills If My Employer Won't Report The Accident?
- 2013.11.26: Am I Entitled to Receive Lost Wages under Florida's Workers' Compensation Law?
- 2013.11.19: Workers' Compensation Question: Should I Give a Recorded Statement?
- 2013.11.13: Hurt While Going to the Bathroom: Is this a Workers' Compensation Case?
- 2013.11.05: I am on Light Duty Work and Suffered a New Injury. What should I do?
- 2013.10.24: What To Do When The Florida Work Comp Clinic Says You Are Fine But You Are In Pain.
- 2013.09.25: When does Florida law consider me to have reported my Workers' Compensation Injury?
- 2013.09.21: What do I do when work comp denies my doctor's request for care?
- 2013.09.17: I Was Hurt at Work and My Employer Asked Me Not to File a Work Comp Claim. What Should I Do?
- 2013.09.12: My Employer Fired Me, What Happens To My Work Comp Case?
- 2013.08.27: Unexplained Fall At Work? You May Have A Workers' Compensation Claim.
- 2013.08.15: Should I Quit My Job If My Employer Does Not Have Light Duty?
- 2013.07.28: Tips to Prevail in Your Workers' Compensation Claim
- 2013.07.17: Why Did My Work Comp Adjuster Tell Me I Have To Wait 3 Weeks For My Check?
- 2013.07.15: Why Can't Workers' Compensation Pay Me on Time?
- 2013.07.13: Florida Appeals Court Allows Injured Worker to Pick Doctor and a Change in Provider
- 2013.07.10: Tell Your Work Comp Nurse Case Manager to Take a Hike
- 2013.07.03: Broward County Workers' Compensation Judge Finds No Fraud on Injured Worker's Part and Awards Additional Hours of Attendant Care Benefits
- 2013.06.27: Florida's First District Court of Appeals Affirms West Palm Beach Workers' Compensation Judge's Ruling Injured Worker was Truthful
- 2013.06.26: Florida Work Comp Spinal Cord Injuries
- 2013.06.22: Workplace Fatalities In South Florida
- 2013.06.19: What is a "Peer Review" and Why Is My Case Now Denied?
- 2013.06.13: Former Client Thanks his Florida Workers' Compensation Attorney
- 2013.06.12: 2013 Maximum Compensation Rate is $815.75
- 2013.06.05: My Adjuster Won't Pay Me My Work Comp Checks
- 2013.05.30: Providing An Accurate Medical History
- 2013.05.23: Palm Beach County Workers' Compensation Attorney Helps Local Youth
- 2013.05.22: Why Doesn't My Workers' Compensation Doctor Believe Me?
- 2013.05.20: Worker's Compensation Injuries: Back Injuries Can Cause Pain Where You'd Least Expect
- 2013.05.15: What is an IME and Why Am I Being Sent There?
- 2013.05.09: When is it ok to Return to Work?
- 2013.05.08: When Will Workers' Compensation Pay Me My Lost Wages?
- 2013.05.03: When Workers' Compensation Returns you to Work
- 2013.04.30: Tips for your Florida Workers' Compensation Claim
- 2013.04.24: When Your Work Comp Doctor Tells You it is Preexisting
- 2013.04.12: Port St. Lucie Workers' Compensation Judge Awards Surgery to Injured Worker
- 2013.04.10: Florida Janitor Receives Permanent Total Disability Checks When Insurance Company Refuses to Pay
- 2013.04.03: Florida Workers' Compensation Laws- Good, Bad or Unfair?
- 2013.03.27: How Can you Win in a Florida Workers' Compensation Claim
- 2013.03.20: Florida's Work Comp Doctors May Not Be On Your Side
- 2013.03.12: Florida Work Comp Injury: Are You Really That Hurt?
- 2013.03.09: Florida Workplace Injuries: Don't Know How It Happened, But Definitely Hurt at Work.
- 2013.03.05: Why Reporting Matters When You are Hurt at Work in Florida
- 2013.02.28: Florida Workers' Compensation Can Pay Your Family Members to Take Care of You
- 2013.02.18: Florida Work Injuries: Accidents that Occur While Away from the Workplace
- 2012.10.06: Hurt at Work and Need an Attorney? Beware of the Attorney Who Promises Too Much.
- 2012.09.27: Did I Waive My Florida Workers' Compensation Claim?
- 2012.08.24: Florida Work Injury Made Worse by Insurance Company Delay
- 2012.08.18: Hurt at Work: Florida Workers' Compensation is No Place for Revenge
- 2012.08.13: 7 Florida Workers' Compensation Judges Reappointed by Gov. Rick Scott
- 2012.07.30: I Was Hurt at Work; Should I Go To My Employer's Doctor?
- 2012.07.17: I Was Hurt at Work, Why Can't I See My Own Doctor?
- 2012.07.09: I Want to Settle my Work Comp Case But My Friend Said.....
- 2012.07.05: I Hurt My Knee at Work and Now My Other Knee Hurts. Is This A Case?
- 2012.06.20: Can I Schedule My Own Medical Appointments?
- 2012.06.14: Changing Your Doctor Under Florida's Workers' Compensation Law
- 2012.06.04: I didn't have an accident; is it still a work comp case?
- 2012.06.01: Do I have a work comp case?
- 2012.05.25: My Employer Said It's Not A Case, What Now?
- 2012.05.24: Florida Work Comp Judge Tells Insurance Company: You Cannot Cut Off Benefits When Injured Workers Don't Want Surgery
- 2012.05.19: Florida Workers' Compensation Question: Can I Be Forced to Have Surgery?
- 2012.05.18: 2012 Maximum Compensation Rate is $803.00
- 2012.05.14: West Palm Beach Workers' Compensation Judge Orders Insurance Company to Pay for Injured Utility Worker's Low Back Surgery
- 2012.05.09: Some Benefits that May Be Available to Employees Hurt at Work
- 2012.04.26: Florida Drug Test Requirement for State Employees Found Unconstitutional
- 2012.04.26: Orlando Motorcycle Mechanic and Instructor Awarded Workers' Compensation Benefits for Back Injury
- 2012.04.02: Orlando Firefighter Awarded 85 Weeks of Impairment Income Benefits
- 2012.03.02: Port St. Lucie, Florida Workers' Compensation Judge Awards Permanent Disability Benefits to Injured Construction Worker - Barone v. Kennedy Construction Service & Claims Center
- 2012.02.23: Broward County Florida Courthouse's Toxic Mold Alleged to be Cause of Employees' Illnesses
- 2012.02.16: Florida Workers' Compensation Fees
- 2011.09.22: Florida Hurt at Work? Injured Workers Now Receive Checks on a Pre-Paid Credit Card
- 2011.09.20: Tips to Maximize Benefits When Hurt at Work
- 2011.09.20: What to do when Workers' Compensation Fails to Respond
- 2011.09.18: Hurt at Work? Finding the Right Attorney for You.
- 2011.08.16: Hurt at Work? Common Injuries....
- 2011.08.02: Tips for Reporting Accidents or Injuries
March 8, 2014
Workers' Compensation Injuries in Florida: What Do You Mean Preexisting?
In Florida, the laws are written in such a fashion that allows workers' compensation doctors...
March 5, 2014
Why Won't The Florida's Workers' Compensation Adjuster Authorize My Medications?
Authorization of medications is simple to provide and easy to authorize for a Florida workers'...
February 28, 2014
Florida Workers' Compensation Checks - Why Am I Getting Less Money?
We regularly get asked this question. It goes something like this: I was getting $(XXX.XX)...
February 26, 2014
My Florida Workers' Compensation Insurance Company Won't Pay For My Medications - What Do I Do?
Florida law requires that your employer's workers' compensation company pay 100% of all medications prescribed...
February 20, 2014
Why Should I Treat With A Florida Workers' Compensation Doctor?
The unfortunate answer is that these are the only doctors whose opinions will be considered...
February 13, 2014
Is There Negligence in a Florida Workers' Compensation Case?
There is no need to prove another party's negligence in a workers' compensation case in...